Wolves of the Runes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Realistic Wolf/human RP!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP TIME
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A New Dawn
Training Room EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:03 pm by Guest

» The Carnival Pack
Training Room EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:11 am by Guest

» Fallen Meadow
Training Room EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:28 pm by Hazzel Calyx

» Training Room
Training Room EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:20 pm by Luke Redcross

» Best Character (Contest)
Training Room EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:18 pm by Hazzel Calyx

» ~Storm~
Training Room EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:46 pm by Storm

» Wolfquest topic is up! - May 23rd
Training Room EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:15 pm by Hazzel Calyx

» Cassa's EFA
Training Room EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:24 am by Hazzel Calyx

» The Following Forums will be LOCKED
Training Room EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:36 pm by Hazzel Calyx

Switch Accounts

Top posters
Hazzel Calyx
Training Room Vote_lcapTraining Room Voting_barTraining Room Vote_rcap 
Cassa Smith
Jason Tomahawk
Luke Redcross
Jason Lee
Ezio Auditore
Kanna
Arietta Vaughn
Storm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

Training Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazzel Calyx
Admin

Runes : 54

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Training Room   Training Room EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:26 pm

The Training Room is located in the attic of the Institute. There are beams located twenty feet in the air that are used to teach Shadowhunters balance and flexibility. A small changing room is located just off the training room is there to allow Shadowhunters to change clothes.

Original Source © Redwall64 Shadowhunter Wiki
Back to top Go down
https://runewolves.rpg-board.net
Luke Redcross

Runes : 18

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Luke had climbed up the steps and in to the attic based training room. It was impressive. The sunrise rays were just filtering through the window casting an eerie, but tranquil aura. He looked up. There were balance beams high above, no, they were more just the wood support beams. At the far end there was what seemed to be a changing room. His Blue-green gaze scanned the area, then back around to Hazzel as he asked, “So this is yer trainin’ room? Mighty impressive if I may say so myself.” He crossed the floor to look check out the changing room. It seemed as though Luke would need to wear something a bit more loose than a short-sleeve and jeans. He disappeared inside for moment before coming back out. This time dressed in the usual training attire for Shadowhunters. A short sheepish smile was sent to Hazzel.
Back to top Go down
Hazzel Calyx
Admin

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Hazzel entered the training room behind Luke and paused at the door. She watched him study the room. His back tuned to her, she could easily flash a move before he could turn around, she thought. Then again, he had turned to face her. She nodded to his question, watched him with steady eyes as he vanished into the dressing room. Upon his return, Hazzel had moved further into the room. She met his gaze for a moment then they skimmed his new attire."Impressive."She said with a returned smile. She wondered if she was blushing. Hazzel wore her shadowhunter gear already. She was practicing earlier with a former friend. Approaching Luke, she held his gaze calmly before making a lightening move for his back. She was reaching for her dagger as she did this.
Back to top Go down
Luke Redcross

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Luke nodded his thanks and watched carefully as she approached. Mentally, hr took note of the slight blush on her cheeks. He watched her body movement; her legs were tensing, getting ready to make a quick move. But to where, he didn’t know. There was a flash of movement and Hazzel went from calm to skilled and tactful. Luke had hardly a second to react before he dodged to the side. But, not fast enough, apparently she was moving for his back and he had anticipated her to come straight at him. He took a mere second to turn around and aim a grab for her wrist to disable her from reaching whatever she was trying to get from her belt. Luke had quick reflexes although, he didn’t know how to read people well enough. He could only tell when they were about to strike but not where.
Back to top Go down
Hazzel Calyx
Admin

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Hazzel chuckled as time slowed to a crawl. She watched as Luke moved to meet her attack. She would go behind him, she thought, but the way Luke moved...She wouldn't have a clear shot; she was trapped. She'd drawn her weapon of choice and had it poised above her head. She was in front of him jerking her arm down for the blow to his chest instead."Try to stop me."She said in a low, cold voice. Her eyes blazed with a sudden blood lust and her expression had the smile of someone looking for blood.
Back to top Go down
Luke Redcross

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Luke smiled foolishly as Hazzel moved in front of him. He stepped back from a blow aimed to the center of his chest. The tone of her voice and look in her eye made him grin. Finally he would be seeing what she could really do. His own body went in to a more stance as he answered, "With pleasure." Luke seemed to be reaching to take off his belt but instead unraveled a thick whip. It was simple leather, only for practicing. The ithers he had were more modern and weaponized. With a swift flick of his wrist, the whip coiled around Hazzels ankles. And then, with a sharp tug, the whip tightened as he pulled back in an attempt to trip her up. Luke's owns eyes sparked with the thrill of a small fight.
Back to top Go down
Hazzel Calyx
Admin

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Hazzel was inches away from slicing Luke's chest. it was only a second before she could land a scratch on him that he'd moved and she missed her chance of hurting him. She nearly gasped and spun around. Her eyes widened and she didn't have the time to think once the whip was wrapped around her feet and Luke gave a hard yank on his weapon of choice. This time, Hazzel gasped as she spun in the air and hit the floor with a thump. She grunted and gasped as her side smashed into the ground. She rolled painfully onto her back. Wincing, she sat up and chuckled though it was weak from the pain in her side."Impressive." she breathed. Her dagger had fallen to the floor at Luke's feet. She eyed it, thought better to attempt a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Luke Redcross

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Luke watched her fall on her side. The sound of impact was an almos sickening thump. He pulled the whip away and moved it about around him. For a moment, he thought about sending the dagger skittering across the floor. But, it seemed as though it would be better to see her skills with a dagger. "Thanks ya." His tone was serious although he took the compliment to heart. "Yer not tooo bad yerself" this time his tone was mocking as if to push her on edge. Luke kept the whip sliding along ground next to him, as if to feign impatientance. His green eyes wandered to the dagger as he wondered what her attack may be.
Back to top Go down
Hazzel Calyx
Admin

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Hazzel watched Luke for a long while. Her expression was blank but really she was devising a master plan. She stood, stumbled a bit before she could gain full balance. She eyed the dagger again and then gazed away chuckling."You are an impressive fighter, Luke. I must admit you had me off guard." She had begun to approach him, slowly, seizing her position for another surprise attack. She was centimeters away from him in another moment and she was smiling, sweetly, like a young girl from childhood."However," her voice dropped low almost to a whisper."You forgot that whips are quite useless to you in a battle field." She laughed coldly, griped his wrist which held the whip.
Back to top Go down
Luke Redcross

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:50 pm

Luke watched as she stood up. "Thank you Hazzel." His head bobbed as she complimented his skill. She was slowly moving towards him. It seemed to only take a moment for her to move in frot of him. She was mere centimeters from him so he had to look down at her. Hazzels hand was fastened around his wrist, which caught him off guard for a moment. "I do not only use a whip actually." With a single motion, Luke turned so his back was two her an her a slightly twisted. Then he bent over an pulled on her arm, flipping her over his back. The Shadowhunter tried to make the landing soft before he stood back up straight. His hands reached for the whip once more. "I do have a few blades. A whip will hardly harm demons, not the one I am currently using at lwast. And you seem to get knocked off your feet often." He sent a killer smile in her direction before leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Hazzel Calyx
Admin

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Hazzel chuckled at his reply. It was only seconds later before she found herself being thrown over Luke's back, gasping. She was all to quick for him though. She'd twist and landed on her feet with a grunt. She countered his attack and threw him over her shoulder but letting go, hoped he'd go flying a good ways. She began to approach him as he flew through the air. She thought, at least in a way she thought suited her way of thinking, that Luke was quite smart, but had a bit more to learn about combat."I learned that move from my father." she said triumphantly. Her eyes blinked slowly and she felt time slow before her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Redcross

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Luke let out a short surprised sound as he was flipped. But it was more of a lifting flip. Almost similar to a cat, he spun his body enough to wear he would land roughly on his feet. It was true, he wasn't used to combat. No. He was more of a philosopher. "Your father taught you well from what I can tell." His sing songy Irish accent was thickened as he lost his breath for a moment. Once again, he righted himself. This time he had no other weapon, this seemed to have turned to hand to hand. A look in Hazzels eyes had changed. There was so much focus there that made Luke unsure. But, stepped forward with and outstretched hand. Aiming a grab at her neck/shoulder
Back to top Go down
Hazzel Calyx
Admin

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Thank you would have been something to say to the man. Of course, with all her knowledge, she didn't. She hadn't expected his reflex but she only smiled sweetly as he reached for her."I am my fathers daughter."She grinned.She clasped his wrist and shook her head."Lets have a break. You look winded."She waited patiently for his reply. Hazzel didn't feel tired but she was always told not to take it too far. If were the real deal, she would have played things differently, wouldn't have held back the way she was.
Back to top Go down
Luke Redcross

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Luke stopped as her hand wrapped around his wrist. He was getting sluggish, for he was more used to fighting demons rather than other shadowhunters. They were so much more of a challenge. Especially Hazzel, but from what he could tell, she was holding back. At her comment Luke nodded, “Yes, that sounds like a great idea.” In truth, the Shadowhunter was winded; his cheeks were flushed slightly from all of the activity. Hazzel seemed hardly winded, her posture was the same as before; confident and energetic. “What else can you show me around here?” He asked. One hand ran through his reddish hair with as he sighed. Lukes blue-green gaze shifted to the window once again, taking in the New York skyline.
Back to top Go down
Hazzel Calyx
Admin

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Hazzel chuckled at Lukes comment."Well, you certainly need to get into shape." she teased. She thought a moment over his question. Then she had a fantastic idea."You afraid of animals?"The question seemed out of place but what she wanted to show him was something entirely out of line. Her eyes brightened and soon, without his reply, she was pulling him towards the door."Come on, i have something great to show you."She dragged him out to the hallway and down towards the Institute door.

Fallen Meadow
Back to top Go down
Luke Redcross

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Luke responded quickly, “Well… I have, uh, jet lag.” He sent her a sheepish smile then answered her next question, “Well, I don’t like ducks. But other than that I am fine.” But, almost as soon as he had spoken Hazzel was pulling him to the door. Her hand was still fastened around his wrist though in a vice like grip. No going back now, he thought. Soon they were down the hall and out of the Institute door, on to the streets of New York. There seemed to be no reason to resist Hazzel so he just continued along, keeping up with her easily.

Fallen Meadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Runes :: Role Play and Related Things :: New York :: The Institute-
Jump to: